Currently with the Covid-19 guidelines presented for Clark County, WA, I am open for business. I am taking all necessary precautions to keep my clients and myself safe.
Here’s an idea of how your appointment will go…
- I am a mobile business, so I will arrive at your specified location, and text you once I’ve arrived to make sure you’re ready for me to come in.
- I and any makeup artist that may be assisting me will be wearing an N95 mask throughout the appointment.
- You will also be required to wear a mask when possible during makeup application.
- Upon scheduling your appointment, I will e-mail you the client/artist agreement regarding health and sanitation, including the details of my sanitation procedure for you to look over.
I hope to work with you soon!
Below are the guidelines set out by the Washington state and federal government regarding make up artists practicing during COVID-19.
- Personal Services COVID-19 Requirements
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Prevention: General Requirement sand Prevention Idea for Workplaces
- Minimum safety and sanitation standards for schools, cosmetologists, hair designers, manicurists, estheticians, master estheticians, barbers, instructors, salons/shops, mobile units and personal services.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility